This week may turn out to be life changing! I’ll save you the suspense just skip to tuesday!
Monday, May 20, 2019
- I spent most of today genuinely believing I had lost my house keys, so was a relief that I finally found them later today. It caused me a great deal of consternation earlier, but I can allow myself a smile of relief now.
- More VR Work! Woohoo!
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Movie day! We saw “Longshot” this time around. The plot was pretty standard Rom-Com fare, but Seth Rogan’s bathroom humor was priceless. I was too busy laughing to smile.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- I set out a list of things for myself to do after I got home from work today, and I finished almost everything! Productivity Rules! No seriously, I hate chores, but if there is one thing I wish could explain to my younger self, it would be that you get a true sense of fulfillment in sticking to things you set out to do! This is a small victory of course, but one well worth smiling over!
- One of those minor victories was to get myself back onto the treadmill today! I’ll remember to smile when I wake up from the fatigue induced coma…blugh!
Thursday, May 23, 2019
- STOP THE PRESSES! I was notified today that I have been accepted into the Cal State Long Beach Masters of Public administration program!!! Smiling doesn’t begin to describe my excitement. My heart skipped a couple of beats when I found out. A new Epoch begins!
- Mom took me out to dinner to celebrate! The Pizza was amazing.
Friday, May 24, 2019
- We saw “Did you Hear about the Morgans” tonight. Another predictable film, but…aww heck it was cute!
Saturday, May 25, 2019
- Despite some freak rain showers today, I timed my sojourns outside perfectly, and managed to stay absolutely dry! I got all the benefits of listening to the rain with none of the drawbacks. Pure smiling bliss…
- I got a chance to talk to one of my coworkers on Discord tonight. I haven’t seen him in a while, so it was good to hear he was doing well.
Sunday, May 26, 2019
- In a rare twist, we saw a documentary tonight on Netflix. “The Contestant who Knew Too Much” is a fascinating story of a math wizard who managed to turn “The Price is Right” from a gambling show into a high stakes game of skill. The smile worthy thing in this documentary was his complete humility. What an awesome dude!